KRGL is seeking to employ a qualified person to fill the role below. This is a permanent, challenging and professionally rewarding opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to demonstrate his/her abilities. Position:
CCTV Operator Key Responsibilities:
• Undertake operation of all equipment and cameras to comply with the CCTV Code of Practice, on rotating 24 hour shift patterns, 365 days a year, including weekends and all public holidays;
• Effectively monitor and patrol process plant and other areas via view screens, and take immediate remedial action and notification as appropriate to events seen;
• Produce and maintain continuity of all detailed records or evidential material required in a clear, concise, legible accurate format. This includes an incident log, tape management records, evidence records etc.;
• Carry out regular equipment checks and report all equipment faults to the Security Supervisor;
• Follow guidelines regarding handling of all information obtained within the Control Room, whether videotapes, written, verbal and other sensitive materials held within the Control Room and treat them as confidential;
• Report all occurrences to supervisor as soon as they occur;
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND or equivalent technical qualification in relevant field.
• Two (2) years of experience in a similar position in a mining or related environment.
• Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
• Must be a team player;
• Must be Honest with g unquestionable integrity;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and related applications; Location:
Esaase How To Apply For The Job
When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
• Include an introductory paragraph in your covering letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for
• Limit your CV to 4 pages
• Your CV must include demographic detail, qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two referees
• List your most recent positions first
• Include copies of relevant, original certificates and academic records
Applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae and proof of qualifications, should be submitted by the deadline date to: Unit Manager – HR Administration, Keegan Resources (Ghana) Ltd. No. 4, Sir ArkuKorsah Road, Airport Residential Area, P. O. Box CT 6153, Accra-Ghana.
Or email: [email protected]
Please put the job title you are applying for in the email subject line. Closing Date:
05 September, 2015