PassionAir is currently seeking for a highly motivated and qualified individual for the following position: Certifying Aircraft Engineer (AME)
The AME will be responsible for releasing the aircraft into service and troubleshooting any defects that may arise during the aircraft operation. The AME will also be required to manage a shift team and prepare for tasks when on duty.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analysis of the effectiveness of the AMP as required by the CAA.
• The development of the Technical Log system, including any subsequent amendments thereto.
• Monitor the Maintenance Check, Task planning. Work pack compilation and technical follow up with all contracted organization.
• Airworthiness Directive review, recording and embodiment planning.
• Act as liaison with flight operations management on the development and implementation of the MEL and related procedures.
• Coordinating scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life components and inspection to ensure work is performed properly in conjunction with the Director Of Maintenance.
• Creating, managing, reporting upon and archiving all continuing airworthiness records including technical log pages.
• Reporting to the GCAA and other parties and investigating any occurrences of a continued airworthiness and/or maintenance nature.
• Managing the subscription, dissemination, review and storage of airworthiness and maintenance data, including data published by Type/Supplemental Type Certificate Holders, regulatory authorities and EASA Part 21 organizations'.
• Transmit information to all concerned on defects, malfunctions, faults and any Other occurrences' which would affect the airworthiness of the aircraft.
• Monitoring Reliability and Repetitive Defects.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Engineering degree in the fields of aerospace, electrical, electronics. mechanical, avionics or equivalent, or technical high school with experience in the aviation for more than 5 years.
• Must have an A&P license or EASA BI license or equivalent.
• Must be type rated on the de-haviland Q400 aircraft with 5 years of experience.
• Supervisor experience in Shift Control-desirable.
How To Apply For The Job
All Cvs and Cover Letter should be forwarded to:
10 July, 2019