Job Vacancy For Chemical / Metallurgical Engineers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the indicated positions in a reputable organization with branches in all the regions of Ghana and its Headquarters in Accra.:- Chemical / Metallurgical Engineers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be citizens of Ghana
• Have completed National Service
• Possess a good first degree in Chemiical/Metallurgical Engineering (at least 2nd Class Lower) from a recognized university.
• Not be above Twenty-eight (28) years of age
• Be compter literate
• All applicants for the various categories should accompany their letters with the following:-
1. Photocopies of certificates of specified qualifications
2. Photocopies of B.E.C.E certificate (a must) for all junior level - positions
3. Photocopies of National Service certificates for the senior level - positions
4. Two (2) passport sized photographs (Duly endorsed with applicant's name)
• Applicants with skills in any of the sporting disciplines (e.g. soccer, hockey, basketball, athletics, etc.) will have an advantage.
• All applicants for the various categories should note that there will be a screening examination as part of the recruitment process, to be conducted by a external to the organization.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must clearly mark all application letters with the letter corresponding to the category of interest (E.g. "A") boldly on the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
P.O.Box 742 Accra
Advert No. GC148
Closing Date: 15 January 2013