We are looking for someone who is excited about new challenges and is ready to push the company’s brand to be globally competitive.
• Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) role requires that you are very technically inclined and understand the pros and cons of the technology ecosystem as it applies to Tech-Sales and working with a legal team to ensure the company is protected from any form of incidents that may impact company’s reputation.
• Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
• Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
• Researching prospective accounts in target markets
• Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
• Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
• Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
• Training business development staff
• Attending conferences and industry events
• Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
• Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
• Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
• Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
• Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
• Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
• Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or Finance from a reputable university.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the Financial, Technology or Payments industries.
• A Professional certification in Accounting, Project Management or any technology related area will be an added advantage.
• Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data
• Ability to effectively research new markets
• Creativity and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Strong negotiation skills
• Decision-making and leadership skills
• Advanced time management and organizational skills
• Proficient with tools like MS Excel, Canva, mailChimp and google suites
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send CVs to:
30 September, 2022