Aviation Industry / Shipping
Job Vacancy For Chief Customer Officer At Airline Company
This new flagship airline would connect the sub-region with the rest of the world. As part of the start-up team of executives, the relevant position would enable you to have a solid input to the success and direction of this exciting new venture. These are exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. As one of the senior executives within the business you will be a key member of the team to set and develop your department.
As part of the senior management team, you will develop all policies, procedures and systems for a new Airline and will have direct responsibility for the development and implementation of the strategy for this new Airline. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reports directly to the Managing Director
• Responsible for making sure customers’ journey with the airline is always smooth, pleasant and memorable. As the head, you will be responsible for total experience creation across all touch points of our customers’ journeys.
• You will be in charge of all aspects of the end to end customer experience – for design, customer experience management, inflight services, cabin crew, on board media, airport services and our lounges, call centres, and our online presence.
• You will also head up the brand strategy for the company and have responsibility for the development of the brand identity and overall vision through sponsorship, advertising and marketing communications.
• Your ideas, energy and strategic thinking will ensure achievement of the vision and continuous improvement in our offerings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experience in a leadership role with responsibility for brand customer will be ideal
• Experience working for a brand renowned for delivering excellent customer experience is a must
• We will consider candidates working in hospitality, airline, airport, financial services, telecom and branding industries
• A minimum of 5 years experience in senior management position is required
• Experience in 2 of the following: airport operations, product and service development, marketing or inflight services will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to:-
email@example.com and specify your desired position.
Closing Date: 26 July, 2013