A reputable and licensed medical facility located in Accra Ghana requires the services of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. Job Summary
• To professionally provide leadership, strategic guidance and management direction to all aspects of the hospital's operations while ensuring compliance with the hospital's mission, vision, values, goals, strategic direction, and applicable laws and regulations
• Vision to implement safe and quality patient care, developing and managing to a financially sound annual operating budget and long-term capital expenditure plan, hiring and retaining qualified and productive staff, managing risk, leading performance improvement, and maintaining effective relationships with Boards, medical staff, patients, employees and the community. Key Responsibilities
• Establishes and communicates a clear and compelling vision. All stakeholders should know the hospital's mission, vision, and priorities.
• Responsible for revenue generation and sales operations within the company by managing the marketing function of the company and sales department
• Works with Board, senior management team, physicians and staff to develop, implement, and update strategies and opportunities for growth and improvement to support the hospital's mission and respond to external and internal issues.
• Is responsible for the operational, strategic, financial and clinical performance of the hospital.
• Provides for a system of control which clearly identifies deviations from plans and budgets; assure periodic comparison of performance and/or results against established standards for objectives; and assure corrective actions for deviation from plans so that annual results are in line with strategic goals.
• Develop a relationship with outside organizations, including the medical community, referring physicians and the media.
• In charge of staff management, staff recruitment, performance, monitoring and appraisals, training and staff development programs.
• Maintains the hospital's compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degrees in business administration, business management and health care expertise.A master's degree in health care or health care administration will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in an executive Management Role with at least 3 years’ experience in the health sector.
• Relevant professional certification or membership of a professional association(s) in Ghana or abroad will be an added advantage. SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Clear Communication
• Creativity and innovation
• Growth mindset
• Approach ability
• Decisiveness Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs, three referees of whom must be work-related, one being an immediate boss and a cover letter to: [email protected] NB:
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email. Closing Date:
18 November, 2021 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED