Bawjiase Area Rural Bank PLC in the Central Region has vacancies for the following positions: Chief Executive Officer Qualification Required & Experience MINIMUM REQUIREMENT CEO:
• Must have Master’s in Banking or Finance or Accounting or Law and its equivalent.
• Must have worked for 10 years or more in a similar capacity.
• Must not be less than 45 years.
• Must be able to use T-24 Software and other related banking software.
• Must be very analytical and have strong business acumen.
• Must be very knowledgeable in rural banking. The CEO will report to the Board of Directors and be responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of the Bank and other duties that may be assigned by the board. Location:
Bawjiase - Central Region How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons should send their CV and covering letter to: [email protected] Closing Date:
19 November, 2021