A reputable research and manufacturing company invites interested persons to apply for the following position: Chief Executive Officer Job Purpose
• Responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the organisation and will closely coordinate and work with the senior leadership team. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field (PHD in relevant field is an added advantage)
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position.
• Must pass a selection interview REQUIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES
• Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
• Superlative communication skits, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
• Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations. COMPETENCIES
• Good research, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Create a positive and productive work environment
• Create a work environment in which learning is continuous and staff feel comfortable taking risks to help the organisation meet its mission
• Lead an efficient and effective organisational operation according to best practices, ethical guidelines and other requirements
• Create a sense of shared responsibility/credit for accomplishments and shared responsibility guidelines and fiduciary requirements for challenges
• Relate well to a diversity of individuals DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Initiates action for the formulation of policies
• Creating, communicating and implementing the organisation’s vision, mission, and overall direction
• Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programmes, products and services
• Effectively manage the human resources of the organisation according to authorised personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulation
• Create awareness of ethical issues and encourage a transparent culture in which ethical policies are understood and Iived out at all organisational levels
• Recommends budget for approval and prudently manages organisation’s resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
• Develop transparent processes for grants management and records management, including due diligence and oversight
• Institute and manage a communication plan and system for expressing a powerful and clear image at the organisation in all its work that is consistent with its mission
• Assures the organisation and its mission, programmes, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
• Improve the planning and budgeting process continually by educating departments and key members of corporats leadership
• Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals the company may enter
• Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiencies.
• Mentor and interact with staff members at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all staff members
• Delegate appropriate decisions and responsibilities Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are to send a soft copy of application letters with current CVs, including names and addresses of three referees and copies of certificates to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2022