GIRSAL Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana seeks to employ a Chief Finance Officer Job Description
• Direct financial strategy, planning and forecast, conferring with the CEO and senior management.
• Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction.
• Oversee all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
• Supervise investments, treasury and regulatory requirements
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
• Studies, analyse and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth
• Leads planning and forecasting activities with business of achieve business and company goals Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's Degree in accounting, Finance, business administration or a member of reputable accounting certification body
• Up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting compute applications
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organisational, and written skills
• At least 15 years of relevant work experience in a financial institution
• Excellent people manager with concomitant interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested individuals may submit their CVs via: [email protected]
and for further clarification, please contact: +233-550-00331 Closing Date:
19 May, 2021