A leading Real Estate company is seeking to recruit for the following positions: Chief Financial Officer Purpose
• This position will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, raising finance for upcoming and ongoing development, and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. General Role Includes
• Drive the company’s financial planning and provide annual budgeting and cash flow projections for each major asset class
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
• Establish financial operational strategies that are deadline sensitive and efficient with all regulatory requirements, especially taxation.
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
• Prepare and present financial reports to CEO/ Board on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
• Keep up with current market trends in the Finance and Real Estate industry. Qualification Required & Experience
• BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA, and/or CPA highly desirable.
• 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry.
• Experience in Property Financing is a requirement.
• Advanced working experience in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, GP, and other Finance ERP systems.
• Exceptional interpersonal communications skills and ability to close deals.
• International work and fundraising experience with International Financial Institutions is a requirement. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please apply with their CVs stating the position applying for as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 March, 2022