Abt Associates is seeking to recruit Chief of Party.
• The Chief of Party is responsible for overseeing the implementation of project activities, management of project staff, liaising and collaborating with USAID Senegal and coordination with partner organizations
• S/he will establish and maintain systems for project operations, coordinate and maintain working relationships with project stakeholders (including USAID, ministries, high-level government officials and private sector partners), manage local implementation teams and collaborate with local partners.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's Degree in trade, business agriculture, economics or related field
• At least 10 years progressively responsible experience implementing multi-sector international development programmes focusing on one or several of the following technical sectors, trade agriculture, access to finance, market systems, small and medium enterprise development growth, business enabling environment and business development
• At least 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership role for a multi-sectoral international development programme
• USAID experience preferred
• Experience working sub-sahara Africa required
• Experience working in Ghana strongly preferred
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates may send their CV and cover letter to:
Please include the position number and "Chief of Party" in the subject line of the email.
30 November, 2019