Security / Law Enforcement
Job Vacancy For Chief Security Officer At Takoradi Polytechnic
• The Chief Security Officer is the leader of the corporate/physical security function.
• This person will be responsible for overall information security strategy and security architecture development.
• The scope of this role covers all utilised security technologies and services, including protection services, perimeter defenses, physical and logical access control, and profile management of all employees and visitors.
• This person must be able to develop and implement flexible security solutions, dictated by the needs of a hybrid and rapidly evolving decentralised business environment.
• The individual must be a results-oriented person who can achieve tangible improvements in the polytechnic security arena.
• Excellent technical and communications skills are a must, as well as proven security leadership experience.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Ex-service man with 10-15 years experience Preferably a minimum Bachelor's degree awarded by a recognised institution:
• Must have served in a Polytechnic or any other tertiary educational institution for with a minimum of 6 years' post qualification experience as Deputy Chief Security Officer or must have a minimum of 11 years' working experience in the grade of Principal Security Assistant.
• Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the senior management team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Must have strong working knowledge of pertinent law and the law enforcement community
• Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
How to Apply For the Job
• Interested candidates should submit applications accompanied by two (2) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, which should include information on their qualifications and working experience.
• Candidates should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them to the above address (One of the referees shall be the immediate employer of applicants).
P.O. Box 256
Closing Date: 30 September, 2015