Afritrack Angola Industries Ltd is a construction company seeking to recruit the following position: - CIVIL ENGINEER In charge of operations.
• Provides design/analytical civil – structural engineering for projects and proposals to assure that design meets customer specifications and industry codes and standards
• Participate in a multi-disciplinary environment in determining the civil – structural requirements.
• Ensure all construction projects follow building and safety regulations
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Will handle specification creation and modification, as well as oversee detailed design.
• Work with reinforced concrete design to include – Equipment Foundations, Machine Foundations, Concrete Structures, Containment Systems, Plant Buildings, and Marine Structures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Master Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
• 10-15year’s applicable experience in the consulting sector specifically with civil projects& Construction industry.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritise workload for self and team
• Ability to win and build credibility at all levels of organisation
• Must be proactive, pragmatic and capable of delivering results
• Must be IT literate and advanced in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Applicants should be willing to travel outside Ghana.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please apply with their CVs and application letter to:
15 January, 2019