• Design and implement various policies and procedures for claims.
• Provide services to all business requirements and ensure optimal handling of all claims and investigate all issues and provide training for all business units.
• Evaluate all new claims and administer all data integrity data and manage communication to safety department and monitor all claims exceeding 30,000 and ensure timely closure.
• Evaluate all business units’ associate claims.
• Provide training to juniors to manage all outstanding claims and design an efficient duty program and coordinate with HR team to facilitate same.
• Perform regular quarterly audits on all local TPA offices.
• Monitor effectiveness of all programs and provide support to all open claim file reviews and manage all payment cycle to ensure compliance to all contract requirements.
• Design and maintain panel of investigators to use all TPA and prepare reports for monthly chargeback for all business units.
• Analyze all claims to ensure optimal quality and prepare reports for various business units and monitor all chargeback expenses and provide report to all clients and management.
• Perform investigation on all reserve increases and perform regular surveillance of all claim issues and maintain efficient location code listing for TPAs.
• Provide all claim kits and auto ID card to various business units and recommend improvements in processes to increase proficiency and supervise effective resolution of all claim inquiries.
• Schedule all internal and external audits on all claims issues and supervise processing of all billing issues. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or related field. Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2020