A reputable preparatory International school is searching for basic school class teachers for primary one to primary six pupils.
We run the Ghana Education Service curriculum and the American curriculum.Our school is opened to both Ghanaian and international students aged between six (6) and fifteen (15) years. We have incredible place to work, offering a wide range of opportunity and support for every member of staff.
We are looking to recruit qualified and outstanding teachers who will join our devoted team in our drive to raise, attain and increase enrichment for all pupils across the school. Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant qualification in teaching, preferably basic school.
• Have the teacher’s licensure certificate.
• Ability to teach across the primary age range.
• Willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities.
• Ability to inspire children.
• Ability to teach the GES curriculum, American curriculum and the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum At least 3 years working experience in a preparatory or international school. Location:
Abelenkpe, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please email your application letter and CV to the following address: [email protected] Note:
Indicate the job title and the class of interest or specialty. Closing Date:
29 January, 2021