• College Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of College Buildings by performing various cleaning duties. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all of the following tasks. Tasks may also change throughout a cleaner’s employment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
This is not an all-inclusive list. Additional duties may be assigned.
• Clean Restrooms and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenish bathroom supplies. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• The kitchen and items found in the kitchen
• All washrooms, windows, doors and floors in the office
• The outside of the office buildings i.e. sweeping of verandas, clearing of cobwebs etc.
• Undertakes thorough monthly and quarterly deep cleaning of all places in the office
• Leave appropriate hand towels for staff to replenish.
• Designs a system to monitor the use of cleaning materials and logistics
• Report to work each day and on time, and work extra hours when needed and requested
• Comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc.).
• Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of SSSCE/WASSCE
• Proven experience as a cleaner in similar office settings
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.