CLEANER JOB TYPE:
FULL TIME JOB SUMMARY;
• College Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of College Buildings by performing various cleaning duties. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all of the following tasks. Tasks may also change throughout a cleaner’s employment. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Note:
This is not an all-inclusive list. Additional duties may be assigned.
• Clean Restrooms and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenish bathroom supplies. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• The kitchen and items found in the kitchen
• All washrooms, windows, doors and floors in the office
• The outside of the office buildings i.e. sweeping of verandas, clearing of cobwebs etc.
• Undertakes thorough monthly and quarterly deep cleaning of all places in the office
• Leave appropriate hand towels for staff to replenish.
• Designs a system to monitor the use of cleaning materials and logistics EXPECTATIONS
• Report to work each day and on time, and work extra hours when needed and requested
• Comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc.).
• Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of SSSCE/WASSCE
• Proven experience as a cleaner in similar office settings
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to: [email protected]
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents. Closing Date:
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.