The Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences, Ghana's premier learned society seeks an experienced and highly motivated Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger. Job Description
• The Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger will be responsible for keeping the GAAS Secretariat clean and the offices, conference rooms and compound in orderly condition Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Clean office premises, kitchenettes, toilet areas and replenish toiletries
• Empty and clean bins.
• Spot cleaning of spillages.
• Clean desks, seats and skirting boards.
• Perform menial/manual duties Keep the office environment clean .
• Perform horticultural duties, landscaping and maintaining the grounds. Collaborate with Security Officer to keep the office premises secured
• Perform clerical tasks, such as sorting, sending mail and running related errands
• Keep an inventory of cleaning supplies and orders new materials as needed
• Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments
• Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of BECE
• Must have at least two years of relevant experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards
• Knowledge in health and safety standards
• Good manners and comportment Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be addressed and emailed to the honorary secretary: [email protected] Closing Date:
17 September, 2021