Clearing and Logistic Officer
Shipping & Logistics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting clearing and freight forwarding activities of SCA at KIA and Tema port.
• Conduct all clearing transactions with regards to FCVR preparations, payments of duties and all other custom documentations.
• Sending GCNET declaration and attending to all clearing activities as directed.
• Provide effective management of freight documents and maintain good relationship with customs and other relevant stakeholders in the shipping industry.
• Providing expenditure and other necessary reports on all consignments cleared from the port.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification of Diploma in Freight Forwarding and Shipping Management is required.
• At least 4 years hands on practical clearing and forwarding experience.
• Must have extensive knowledge in the use of GCNET.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should submit application letters and a detailed CV of their qualifications and work history with references. Applications can be sent by email to:
with the job title in the subject line of the email or to the following address:
The HR Manager
P. O. Box AN 12765
Accra - North
21 March, 2014