We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University. Job Title:
Clerk Of Works Duties include:
• Supervision of all building contracts and works in the University;
• Ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications and the use of approved quality materials.
• He/She will also ensure that directions by Engineers and Architects are carried out by Contractors. Qualification Required & Experience Applicants must meet the criteria below:
• Must have had a minimum of 7 years’ working experience in the grade of Principal Assistant Clerk of Works, and
• Must be Holders of either
• A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area with at least 10 years’ post-qualification experience in the University or similar institution
• HND/Diploma in the relevant subject area from a recognized institution with at least 14 years’ post-qualification experience.
In either case, the candidate must be computer literate Location:
Somanya How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below: The Registrar, University of environment and sustainable development Private Mail Bag, Somanya
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2020