A start-up company is looking to hire a self-motivated and versatile individual with excellent business acumen as a client relationship officer.
In this position, you will be required to approach companies and individuals to engage as clients. You should have excellent communication and reporting skills and be able to work independently and perform well under pressure. DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and approach potential new companies or individuals to engage as clients
• Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
• Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
• Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
• Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
• Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
• Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
• Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
• Responsible for external relationship management with key stakeholders. Qualification Required & Experience EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• HND/Degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Business Relations or related field EXPERIENCE
• At least one year professional work experience in an environment that requires administrative and office management skills is required. KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• The ability to communicate confidently – both through speaking and writing
• Self-motivated and resilient
• A high level of creativity when it comes to new sales opportunities
• The ability to research and keep on top of developments in the industry
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to use Microsoft word and Excel for documentation and reporting Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their application and CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
14 April, 2022 NOTE:
Only short-listed individuals will be contacted