Global Access Savings and Loans Company Limited is one of the leading financial institutions in Ghana. It has been supporting the socio-economic growth of Ghana for over 14 years through provision of various banking and financial products.
Global Access is a Ghanaian company and brand which has business ties with international banking institutions such as Western Union, MoneyGram etc. It is regulated by the Bank of Ghana under the Banking Act.
As part of its expansion programme to extend its banking and financial products to many more customers in Ghana, Global Access is seeking to recruit energetic and dynamic young professionals to join its existing team of professionals. Title:
Client Relationship Officers The Role
Reporting to Branch Sales Manager, you will be required to support the business development activities of the branch (such as deposit mobilization, selling of trade finance products and supporting credit origination process) at the branch level. A successful applicant wull be required to:-
• Prospect for new clients or customers to sign onto the company's banking products such a savings accounts, current accounts and investment products
• Put into action the branch deposit mobilization strategies to grow the deposit portfolio of the branch
• Build relationship with clients on the company's behald and ensure that such relationships are sustained through efficient and reliable service delivery. Qualification Required & Experience
To be considered for the above position, you would have the following:
• A minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or any business related programme
• Must have a natural flair to selling banking products to commercial clients and high network individuals Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are to submit CV and cover letter on:
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to:- [email protected]
or hand deliver your application letter to the:- Head Office of Global Access in Citizen Kofi's Building, Osu-Accra Closing Date:
17 October, 2015