Impact Valley Ghana Ltd
Sales and Marketing
Job Vacancy For Client Services Account Executive At Impact Valley Ghana Ltd
As Client Services Account Executive, you are required to work proactively supporting the Client Services team in delivering excellent customer service to all clients throughout the year. This role includes supporting on key accounts, database management, data management with an effective CRM system, general administrative duties, event planning as well as telephone and face-to-face contact with both external and internal clients.
Key Results Areas
1. Provide support to ensure that projects and events are effectively initiated and carried out.
• Provide support on high level Accounts, assisting the Account Director or Account Manager to deliver contractual obligations and quality service to clients.
• Working closely with the other Account Executive, to support the Client Services Team on a daily basis, ensuring all administration is both accurate and conducted in a timely way.
• To assist with preparation for external and internal client related meetings, including collation of papers for briefing notes, occasional cover for minute-taking.
• To help administer the Group databases and back office solutions. This will be focused on integration and training to support the CRM (customer relationship management) database system.
• To build strong relationship management and integration with other departments.
• To be a champion on key projects to help improve internal processes
2. Costing and Invoicing of Events/Project
• Provide support on the management of the post events on-cost budgets and invoicing.
• Help update and manage the CRM invoicing system so that client details and costs are logged accurately.
3. Sales and Marketing
• To assist the Event Operations Team with the auditing and brand positioning on event.
• To coordinate the collateral required for the VIP Information booklets and the Event Programmes and ensure the Client Services Team has approved where necessary by the timeline given.
• Assist on Key Account marketing strategies, which includes but not limited to cold calling, presentations and tradeshows.
• Help identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
• Maintain the mail lists and keep both the prospect and customer lists up to date.
• Conduct on-site and community-based presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in printing, copying and graphic services.
• Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, pricing strategies. Draw conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets, and provide advice to the General Manager.
• Develop annual marketing strategy in conjunction with the Sales Manager, the General Manager, and the inside sales team, and identify joint marketing opportunities where applicable.
• Identify and develop marketing pieces in conjunction with the other members of the Sales & Marketing team.
4. Event Fulfillment
• Provide on event support for key Accounts when required.
• Support the Clients Services Team during all pre, on and post event fulfilment tasks and customer relationship management, including dealing with sponsors and their agents where necessary.
• To manage the Sponsors Events Handbook to ensure it is up to date and complete.
• To assist with the annual ticketing process for sponsors to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
• To attend internal event meetings on behalf of the Client Services Team, where required and distribute the minutes accordingly.
5. Perform other related duties as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree or its equivalence in any field.
• Preferred, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
• Should have completed National Service.
• Minimum of 3 years Post National Services working experience in sales or customer service, and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries.
• Excellent team player
• Strong computer and Internet research skills
• Project coordination Skills and experience
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
• Attention to detail and excellent complete-finisher
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
• Ability to plan and appropriately deliver on timelines and targets
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Effective Problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively multi-task and deliver in stressed conditions
• Ability to use MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) proficiently.
• Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
• Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
• Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
• Ability to drive with a valid driving lincense is an advantage.
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to clearly convey, persuade, and negotiate information and ideas to individuals or groups
Knowledge-Program: Understanding and awareness of program services, policies, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations. Ability to demonstrate and apply this knowledge in performance of administrative support tasks. Ability to explain and interpret program information to clients/customers and staff.
Problem Solving: Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; determines course of action; develops appropriate solutions.
Planning and Organizing: Ability to develop ideas into plans of action and to coordinate the actions through implementation.
Communication-Written: Ability to present ideas clearly and effectively in written form; ability to edit, adjusting language or terminology to meet needs of the audience or as appropriate; ability to use correct grammar, organization, and structure.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send a letter of motivation and their CV to:-
email@example.com (the title of your email should be in the format, “First Name Last Name _Client Services Account Executive”)
Closing Date: 30 October, 2015