Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy: Clinical Coordinator
• To assist in implementing clinical coordination activities of the College to ensure professional development.
• Implements clinical coordination activities
• Ensures Residents report at assigned clinical sites and perform assigned clinical duties as required.
• Assesses and recommends appropriate clinical sites for the various specialist programmes
• Maintains positive working relationships with clinical facility management and staff
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• Master’s degree in in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent managerial skills
• Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
• High sense of professionalism.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
Email: [email protected]
27 September, 2021