To directly collect loans given out to clients ensuring 100% repayment rate. Key Competencies:
• Collect loan repayments from clients in the field and lodge same into designated Branch Bank Accounts.
• Assist the Micro loan Officer in the loan disbursement processes and ensure that clients get the approved loan amounts.
• Monitor credit performance of clients including status of payments and conditions of client’s business.
• Prepare weekly, monthly reports to aid monitoring.
• Collect past due or delinquent accounts of up to 90 – days based on aging reports prepared by the company.
• Manage specific volume of individual loan portfolio and ensure its quality and profitability.
• Markets the company’s products and services to clients with a view to maximize outreach.
• Prospects for new businesses and reporting same to the Micro Loans Supervisor for appropriate action.
• Help to promote good customer service and client relationships
• Support transformational activities among clients and staff
• Promote a culture of gender equity and sensitivity among branch staffs Qualification Required & Experience Person Profile:
• Higher National Diploma (HND) with relevant experience
• Diploma in Business Studies ( DBS) with relevant experience.
• Excellent personal attributes such as accuracy and personal integrity.
• Must be computer literate. Other Competencies:
• Individual and Group Loan Experience and Training.
• Banking Compliance Regulations and Legislation Know how.
• Business Development, Marketing and Client Relationship Building Skills.
• Planning and Performance Management Skills.
• Reporting and Communication skills.
• Interpersonal and People Management skills
• Gender Sensitivity
• Intermediate Numerical Literacy Skill Location:
Accra, Kumasi, Sunyani And Techiman How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should apply by e-mailing with their CVs and other career details to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
17 December, 2012