Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill the following administrative positions at Bagabaga College of Education: College Secretary
• The college secretary is the head of the office of the college secretariat.
• He/she shall assist the principal in the administration and management of the college
• He/she is the secretary to the college council, all committees of the council, as well as all statutory committees of the college
• It shall be the responsibility of the college secretary to ensure the functioning of all boards and standing committees of the college
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a good first degree and a post graduate degree preferably in administration and management related area.
• He/she must have served as a deputy secretary in a college of education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters with 6 copies each of their curriculum vitae indicating date of birth, contact information and addresses of three (3) referees at least one of whom should be from the applicant's last place of work, certified copies of relevant certificates and a statement of their vision for the college in not more than five hundred (500) words to the address below:
Governing Council Search Committee
Bagabaga College of Education
P.O.Box 35 E/R
Applicants are also requested to submit soft copies (in scanned PDF) of their applications and accompanying documents to the following address:
Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential report on them directly to either of the addresses above.
08 August, 2019