Purpose of the Role
• This position is overall responsible for execution of all customer contracts for utilization of TOT services. Key Responsibilities
• To enter into commercially viable contract with the customers.
• Keep track of contract execution.
• Invoicing and collecting payments from the customers.
• Resolution of differences, Customer complaints.
• Reconciliation contracts executed.
• To act as a single point contact for all customer queries / complaints.
• Liaison with TOT Operations team for execution of contract based on customer needs.
• Marketing of TOT services to acquire new customers. Qualification Required & Experience Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• MBA marketing
• Related Industry Experience (5 + years) Functional
• Maintaining Customer accounts.
• Knowledge of Contract drafting, financial communications.
• Managerial skills.
• Good computer skills. Behavioural
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Diplomacy Location:
Tema How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021