• Royal Air Maroc is a major player in the air transport sector in Africa. As part of its development in Ghana, we are looking for a Commercial Operating officer in Accra.
• Based in Accra and attached to the Regional Representation Royal Air Maroc Ghana.
• As such, as a Commercial Operating Officer, you will be in charge of the following; missions:
• Assist the station manager in ground handling the company aircrafts at the station .
• Conduct ground handling activities in accordance with the company's quality standards
• Control subcontractors at the airport
Qualification Required & Experience
• Holder of "BAC +2" (equivalent to a Technical or Commercial Diploma) with a minimum of 3 years' working experience in a similar position (airport service, initiated Handling in ticketing etc.).
• Real man/woman of the field, must control the aircraft ground handling process at the station.
• Rigorous, diplomat and must demonstrate excellent service management capabilities.
• Must perfectly master English. French and local languages.
How To Apply For The Job
"Thanks for sending your application to the address:-
and [email protected]
or to our office in Accra at the following address .
'Silver Star Tower,
• Letter of motivation;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Copies of Qualifications and Work Certificates
• Copies of qualifications (originals must absolutely be presented the day of interviews);
• Copy of valid Passport.
26 February, 2016