Royal Air Maroc is a major player in the air transport sector in Africa. As part of its development in Ghana, we are looking for a Commercial Operating Officer in Accra. Job Summary
Based in Accra and attached to the Regional Representation RAM. As such, as a Commercial Operating Officer, you will be in charge of the following missions.
• Assist the Officer in charge of stopover in handling the company aircafts at stopover
• Conduct activities at stopover in accordance with the company's quality standards
• Master subcontract at stopover. Qualification Required & Experience
• Holder of "BAC +2" (equivalent to a Technical or Commercial Diploma) with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position (airport service, initiated handling in ticketing etc.)
• Real man / woman of the field, must master the aircaft handling process at stopover.
• Rigorous, diplomat and must demonstrate excellent service management capabilities.
• Must perfectly master English, French and local languages Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send your application to the email address:- [email protected]
or to our office in Accra At the following address:- Silver Tower, First Floor,
Accra-Ghana Closing Date:
18 June, 2015
• Letter of motivation for the position
• Curriculum vitae
• Copies of certificates / qualifications (Originals must absolutely be presented the day of interviews)
• Copy of valid passport