Job Vacancy For Communication Officers (SHS Graduate Can Apply)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the indicated positions in a reputable organization with branches in all the regions of Ghana and its Headquarters in Accra:- Communication Officers (Junior Officer Positions)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be citizens of Ghana
• Possess a minimum of five (5) credits including english and mathematics
• At the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE Level) or the West African Senior Secondary Certificate (WASSC) level.
• Not be above twenty-four (24) years of age
• Computer literacy will be an advantage
• An electronics background would be an added advantage
• All applicants for the various categories should accompany their letters with the following:-
1. Photocopies of certificates of specified qualifications
2. Photocopies of B.E.C.E certificate (a must) for all junior level - positions
3. Photocopies of National Service certificates for the senior level - positions
4. Two (2) passport sized photographs (Duly endorsed with applicant's name)
• Applicants with skills in any of the sporting disciplines (e.g. soccer, hockey, basketball, athletics, etc.) will have an advantage.
• All applicants for the various categories should note that there will be a screening examination as part of the recruitment process, to be conducted by a external to the organization.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must clearly mark all application letters with the letter corresponding to the category of interest (E.g. "A") boldly on the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
P.O.Box 742 Accra
Advert No. GC148
Closing Date: 15 January 2013