Chemonics International, a U.S.-based international development consulting firm, is seeking personnel for an anticipated five-year, USAID/Ghana-funded agricultural finance project designed to increase food security and improve livelihoods through assisting in the growth and financial stability of small and medium agricultural enterprises.
Chemonics seeks a communications director for this anticipated project to promote awareness of the project through media, public outreach, public events, workshops, success stories, and newsletters. Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree in communications or related field preferred
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
• Experience prioritizing news coverage and organizing conferences, press events, workshops, and other communications events emphasizing visual images, creativity, and opportunities for leveraged coverage with participating institutions
• Prior experience with USAID projects highly preferred
• At least six years professional communications experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please e-mail cover letter and CV (as attachments) to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 January, 2013
• Please specify the position being applied for in the subject line.
• Applications are due by January 10, 2012 but will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• Only short-listed candidates meeting the qualifications listed above will be contacted.
• Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.