• Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
• Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
• Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
• Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
• Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
• Proficiency in design and publishing software.
• Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years' relevant experience in a communications role.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
30 May, 2019