ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units. Job Title:
Company Secretary and Legal Advisor Job Responsibilities
• Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors' meetings and annual general meetings etc.
• Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
• Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
• Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
• Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
• Represent the company when the need arises.
• Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
• Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
• Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing photograph with detailed CV, Application should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
17 March, 2021