Public Services Commission
Job Vacancy For Compliance And Enforcement Manager At Public Services Commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and document data registration process.
• Develop, implement and maintain the data protection/privacy guidelines.
• Work with Senior Management and the compliance team to establish a nation-wide data protection/ privacy oversight mechanism.
• Ensure the establishment of an appropriate regulatory Change management process to capture changes in data protection / privacy laws.
• Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and accreditation standards in Data Protection/Privacy.
• Manage the initial and periodic data protection/ privacy risk assessment processes, and participate in the execution of related on-going compliance monitoring activities.
• Manage the delivery of data protection /privacy training and orientation to data processors and data controllers.
• Manage the establishment and administration of procedures for receiving, documenting, tracking, investigating and acting on all complaints/infringements.
• Ensure the application of sanctions, for failure to comply with relevant rules, regulations and guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master's Degree in Computer Science/IT Security/IT Law or any related fields from an accredited institution, with five (5) years' relevant working experience in a reputable organization.
• Must have completed National Service
• Competencies and Skills
• Good leadership,
• Qualitative and analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address, not later than two weeks from date of publication
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 04 November, 2015