Beige Capital (BCSL)
Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Compliance Manager At Beige Capital
Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Compliance Manager
Scope of Responsibilities
• The successful individual shall be responsible for proactively involving all Stakeholders in providing Compliance advice on the bank's business processes.
• The individual shall maintain a second line of defense over business activities and regulatory requirements. In so doing he/she shall examine the accuracy and completeness of records and procedures to safeguard the bank's assets and ensure all areas of the bank are in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
• Among other duties, the individual shall be responsible for regulatory initiatives and the implementation of inter-departmental compliance projects.
• He/She shall track, manage and report identified issues, as well as maintain Compliance issue logs.
What we're looking for:
• We are looking for an individual who is very detailed and passionate about supporting sustainable business growth and acts with integrity.
• The individual must have an aptitude for problem solving and use that approach to provide simple and effective solutions.
• The individual must not be afraid to challenge the status quo and we actively encourage innovative approaches to the way we do things.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance. (A Post-graduate degree and/or Professional Accounting/Finance qualification would be an advantage)
• Minimum of (3) years practical work experience in a Finance, Accounting or related work environment.
• Proficiency in computer software, including word processing, spreadsheet, finance and presentation applications, accounting and credit management software, etc...
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the main or widely spoken local languages.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
Closing Date: 13 November, 2015