A reputable and leading financial institution in Ghana is seeking for qualified personnel to fill the above mentioned position:- Key Responsibilities
• Assist the Head / Compliance in managing the compliance function.
• Develop & implement policy & regulatory procedures to ensure compliance with legal & regulatory requirments
• Preparing monthly, quarterly & annual compliance monitoring programmes
• Ensure corrective action implemented as required and escalate as appropriate.
• Administer training and provide updates to regulatory & legal requirement for employees
• Undertake adhoc project as assigned by the Head / compliance & AMLRO
• Review all product & marketing documentation to ensure compliance
• Verify compliance levels through compliance review and monitoring procedures
• Implementation of new legislation and regulation and determine the impact on existing processes and procedures. Profile:
• First University degree or equivalent professional qualification plus ACIB with atleast 5 years relevant experience in branch banking or operations.
• Good acument for the compliance function and ability to demonstrate appreciable understanding of the AML / CFT framework and regulations.
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability.
• Considerable knowledge of banking operations, products, practices & regulation. Salary / Benefits:
Attractive / Competitive
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please send your application and detailed CV with a reliable telephone contact to the address below. How To Apply For The Job
Email:- [email protected] Closing Date:
05 October, 2012