Jhpiego is an internationally recognized non-governmental organization focused on preventing the needless deaths of women and their families. Consultancy, Packaging of eLearning Modules
Jhpiego/Ghana is seeking a qualified, skilled and highly motivated consultant / group to package 4 highly interactive modules on prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV, gender-based violence (GBV), cord care and exclusive breast-feeding for the USAID-funded Maternal and Child Survival Program (MCSP). Overview
MCSP is working with the Ministry of Health to scale-up eLearning to Midwifery and Community Health Nursing Schools. Learning material has been developed and needs to be packaged into eLearning modules. That is the purpose of this proposed consultancy. An example of what the finished product needs to look like see the following link: http://reprolineplus.org/learning-opportunities/course/danger-signs-pregnancy/take-the-course Specific Activities
Reporting to the MCSP ICT4D team and working with the activity team leader, the consultant support will undertake the following specific activities:
• Use existing storyboards to package modules. Jhpiego will provide technical content and supply or provide guidance for obtaining graphics and illustrations as needed. Modules must have the ability to track scores.
• Select voice talent to be used. Must be approved by prior to recording.
• Audio recording and editing: edit, compress and equalize sound quality on audio files. Produce as individual files per each slide.
• Link audio to slide animations for narrated presentations and package as requested by Jhpiego team
• Publish narrated presentations into required format (SCORM)
• Meet with the project team as requested by team lead to review project needs and follow-up Deliverables:
The following is a detailed list of deliverables with anticipated timeframe for completing each module. The MCSP team will formally sign off on the on the completion of each deliverable before the next can be commenced.
• Select and provide sample of voice talent (1 day)
• Wireframe (2 days per module)
• Alpha by (2 days per module)
• Beta by (2 days per module)
• Final- file published in format for LMS (formatted for upload to Intel SkooolHE) 2 days per module
• All source files and assets (graphics, audio, animation, custom backgrounds, etc.) delivered to project team lead (2 days per module) Project Stages
The following is a description of the project stages that will be followed with this consultancy:
• Wireframe – straightforward framework with fully functioning navigation, interactions and quizzes; use of greyscale text and graphic placeholders rather than full graphics, color schemes, special fonts, etc.
• Alpha – polished and complete save for the narration, which is computer generated at this stage
• Beta – final version with human narration
• Beta testing – technical test to see if the mechanics work correctly
• Rollout Qualification Required & Experience
• Past experience of similar work
• Portfolio and examples from similar past projects
• Proposed consultant / team with requisite skills and past experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Email applications to:- [email protected]
and ensure that the following is included in the application:
• cover letter
• detailed CV of team leader
• three referees
• portfolio of similar past work
• cost proposal
• detailed timeframe for completing the assignment Closing Date:
22 July, 2015