A highly reputable medical care facility with an oncology background located in Accra, Ghana seeks the services of high competent and dedicated clinicians in the following areas: Consultant Gynaecologist (Locum) Job Title:
CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST (LOCUM): Reports to:
MEDICAL DIRECTOR Responsibilities:
• Perform a variety of invasive gynecological procedures
• Diagnose patients and propose treatment procedures
• Order diagnostic tests for patients prior to surgery
• Explain procedures in layman's terms to patients and family members before and after procedures
• Accurate charting of patients under your care Qualification Required & Experience Requirements:
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in General Surgery.
• A minimum of 5 years experience
• A valid Ghana Medical and dental Council certification to practice urology.
• The ability to keep updated on the latest medical technologies.
• The flexibility to work irregular hours and remain on emergency call.
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in the oncology field
• Good team working, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience Conditions:
Remuneration: Above-market average Contract Type:
Permanent and Locum Basis Hours:
Mondays-Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm (Occasional Weekend/extra working hours may be required) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants, should please email their CVs and applications to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 October, 2021