You are responsible for the customer’s satisfaction and loyalty. You administrate and control all the call center activities assuring an optimal telephone customer service according to the customer's needs. You will be part of the Customer Operations management team so you will therefore be responsible for continuously improving cross-functional cooperation and communication.
• Efficiency Enhancement - Maximize the efficiency of Contact Centre resources by ensuring the operation is based on optimal resources;
• Fulfill the internal policies, procedures and corporate strategies in the contact centre operations;
• Critically evaluate performance/production data gathered from multiple sources and ensure accuracy of such data;
• Review and evaluate call centre advisors’ effectiveness: performance, schedule compliance, programming of vacations, disciplinary matters, control of absenteeism and permission.
• Implement, administrate and follow up new call centre initiatives and projects;
• Attend work meetings: managerial, team leaders, coordinators and projects;
• Manage the running of the call centre, including equipment, effective human resource planning and development;
• Develop and ensure effective implementation of call centre strategies;
• Maintain a customer service culture;
• Make a proposal for annual call centre budget;
• Put internal controls in place to ensure operational efficiency and processes;
• Meet call centre KPIs;
• Any other work related assigned duty.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field. A second degree will be an added advantage;
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in customer operations in the telecommunications industry;
• Experience in Contact Centre platform solutions;
• Advanced/detailed knowledge of workforce management systems, processes and techniques;
• Knowledge of Contact Centre, IVR, Logger and ACD;
• Customer focused and able to understand the needs of internal and external customers;
• Data Analytics & MI development capability with excellent computer skills. (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, BO)
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with cross-functional teams
• Exposure to working with Senior Management teams.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.