NGO / International Agencies
Job Vacancy For Contracts and Grants Officer At Fhi360
FHI 630 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally-driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economics Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology-creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S states and all U.S territories. To meet the needs of our rapidly expanding portfolio in Ghana, we seek a qualified candidate for the position of Contracts and Grants Officer on a USAID-funded learning project in Ghana.
• The Contract and Grant Officer will be responsible for oversight of the contracts and grants management for the project.
• The incumbent will report to the Contracts & Grant Manager.
Essential Job Function - Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support for the management of contracts, grants and cooperative agreements and in the monitoring and development of systems to provide sound management control
• Ensure that contract and sub-agreement documents and procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner and comply with FHI and donor policies
• Ensure that implementing partners (IPs) comply with terms and conditions, and procedures established in the contracting and granting documents.
• Oversee the pre-award review of new implementation agencies and other new partners and guide subproject development with country office staff responsible for sub-agreement development
• Develop the award documents (sub-agreements or contracts) in coordination with the technical programmatic and budgetary elements of the documents to ensure compliance with FHI regulations
• Assist Contracts & Grants Manager to implement and manage the sub-agreement, contract and amendment development and review procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related, and 3-5 years relevant experience
• Master in Business Administration or MA degree with 2-3 years experience in a business setting.
• Minimum three years of progressive working experience in contracts and grants management in related organizations and legal background will be desirable
• Excellent written skills in English
• Knowledge of USAID contracts and grants technical reporting requirements
• Experience working with an international organization is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow
• Interpret funding regulations and develop implementing procedures
• Willing to travel to project field sites as assigned.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit CV/resume and cover letter to the email address specified. Apply to:-
Closing Date: 10 December, 2015