Purpose of the Role
• Monitor entire operation from Control Room. Address all day to day issues/ queries w.r.t. truck loading operations, product receipt operations. Key Responsibilities
• Coordinate with laboratory for release of tank. Discuss with Operation In-charge about the day’s operation planning.
• Carry out manpower planning for the day.
• Instruct Tank Farm Operator to line up tank, Pump House operator to line up pump.
• Monitor and control truck filling operation and maintain log.
• Monitor and control tank farm operation and maintain log.
• Monitor and control vessel unloading operation and maintain log.
• Monitor and control pump house operation and maintain log.
• Check all process parameter and analyse alarm if any from the system.
• Check and monitor if there is any malfunction of any control system/equipment.
• Handle emergency if any as per the emergency handling plan.
• Reconcile Gantry Loading.
• Prepare day end variation.
• Printing of loadings and waybills.
• Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager. Qualification Required & Experience Educational
• Graduate in any discipline Experience
• 3 years and above work experience in similar industry.
• Must have experience in an industrial job or refinery/terminal environment. Functional
• Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
• Knowledge in computer.
• Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
• Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook. Behavioural
• High level of attention to details
• Team player Location:
Tema How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021