Customer Relations Department:
Call Centre, Online & Digital Channels Location:
Controller, Contact Centre Performance Tracking Level:
MTN Level 2 Reports to:
Manager, Call Centre, Online & Digital Channels Job Summary:
• To provide support for the department’s operations through efficient management of communication functions, training, orientation of new hires, PPP audits & Management, Performance tracking and evaluations, employee on boarding and off boarding management and Vendor Management. Job Role
• Implement Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
• Analyse quality assurance feedback and lead team to organise and provide reports on Needs Analysis (NA), Mystery Shopping (MS), Knowledge Test (KT) and Customer Feedback surveys (CSF).
• Oversee training delivery and prepare and enforce training schedules, conduct training evaluations and provide monthly training and coaching reports to Managers.
• Oversee the monthly performance evaluation process and compile and publish agents and supervisor’s monthly evaluation results.
• Conduct staff surveys and lead team to design, administer and report on staff satisfaction surveys.
• Ensure consistency in internal communications (e.g. conduction of briefing sessions on Products & Services) and enforce adherence to briefing schedules.
• Participate in customer satisfaction initiative and meet deadline for actions on CS initiatives.
• Assist in the design and effective circulation of PPPs to all staff, provide compliance reports and action plans.
• Gather customer insights from customer interactions in order to inform product/service creation and enhancement.
• Attend to escalated customer complaints and efficiently resolve in a courteous manner, via all customer contact channels (i.e. walk in, WhatsApp, Phones calls, emails, etc).
• Undertake products or service Activation/Deactivation for customers and respond correctly and efficiently to customer demand.
• Provide hands-on support for customers on phone usage and functionality as well as solve data related issues.
• Constant engagement of staff on new products and services including Data and Digital.
• Effective engagement of vendors to drive performance, identify opportunities for improvement and drive customer experience. Context:
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated Client base
• Diverse cultural environment
• Contract Employees management
• Multinational environment – Telecoms, Banking & Finance, and ICT Industry best practices
• Matrix and project environment Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• University Degree in the Social Sciences Experience:
• 3 years relevant experience.
• Experience in telecoms vendor management is an advantage.
• People, stakeholder and partner management is a key asset with demonstrated supervisory capabilities Professional/Technical competencies:
• Customer Relationship Management
• Project Management
• Stakeholder management
• Contract Management
• Telecommunications Business Savvy
• Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point/Visio) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 21st January, 2020 to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note
that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
21 January, 2020