Controller, EB Segment Sales Regional Accounts
MTN Level 2
Manager, EB Segment Sales (Regional Accounts)
• Provide support in the development and implementation of plans targeted at the growth and retention of all business customers within assigned area.
• Identify potential clients in the allotted segment / industry.
• Acquisition of new clients within the allocated region
• Implement strategies to acquire regional clients in the allotted industry
• Regional customer relationship management
• Make visits to existing regional clients according to weekly/monthly time plans to retain them and prevent churn.
• Give relevant information on existing and new products and services.
• Cross & upsell MTN products & services to new/existing clients to grow revenue as well as market share.
• Collate all information on customer related issues.
• Update customer account profile quarterly.
• Gather information for customer account profile.
• Achieve regional sales and service objective within the Direct channel
• Setup / Manage sales activities to meet targets tied into internal agreements;
• Assess potentials and provide input into regional management
• Monitor credit limit of accounts.
• Monitor accounts to ensure that accounts are within the credit limit thresholds.
• Explore innovative ways to increase demand in the assigned segment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a 1st Degree
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial function preferably in ICT
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
• Customer Relations Management
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Relationship building skills
• Team work
• Good communication skills
• Presentation and Writing skills
• Client focus
• Creativity and Innovation
• Negotiation skills
• Cross Selling Skills
• Microsoft office
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
02 September, 2019