Mobile Financial Services
Controller, MFS Product Development & Payments
MTN Level 2
Manager, MFS Product Development
• Responsible for implementing the MFS payments agenda to promote adoption and achieve the overall strategy of the business as well as overseeing product development effort.
• Implement Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
• Implement and drive payments agenda of the business to promote overall adoption and business growth.
• Coordinate the activities of the MFS Field Sales team in the acquisition and management of merchants.
• Identify and implement different trade elements for different channels.
• Prepare Product Concept documents and align with key stakeholders
• Coordinate product development initiatives and assist with Go-To Market activities.
• Ensure the implementation of the most optimal technology for the different channels.
• Responsible for engagement, development, supervision and management of key merchants.
• Assist in designing promotional activities to stimulate payment adoption.
• Prepare reports on the performance of various payment channels.
• Innovation to differentiate from competitors
• Provide other revenue lines to complement P2P,Cash Out and Advance Services
• Highly regulated environment
• Provide focus for business growth
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Contract employees management
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree in Business or an equivalent qualification
• 3 years relevant experience in field Sales (experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage)
• Market Intelligence
• Product development
• Go to Market Principles
• Customer Relations Management
• Financial Acumen
• A deep understanding of marketing principles
• Channel Management
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Selling Skills
• Negotiation skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
30 May, 2019