Mobile Financial Services
MFS Operations & Service Delivery
Controller, MFS Systems Support
MTN Level 2
Manager, MFS Service Delivery
• Provide support on implementation of new products, projects and system activities.
• The role is also responsible for coordinating service delivery activities as well as the activities of all third-party aggregators and solution providers across the business
• Support in Product & Services development and implementation in line with Go-to-market strategy and collaboratively with the MFS Commercial team.
• Provide Timely and Quality reporting on work processes and system malfunctions
• Effectively coordinate the implementation of system upgrades and User Acceptance Testing
• Coordinate product and service activities of all MoMo third-party service providers and aggregators
• Monitor adherence to Service Level Agreements for all MoMo third party service providers.
• Coordinate periodic system testing for all functionalities and fees.
• Manage user account setup on the Mobile Money platform
• Perform regular monitoring of activities on the system to ensure that authorization levels and usage match job roles and functions permitted for each user
• Administer daily activities on all projects and ensure completion within required timeframe.
• Participate actively in business discussions and support the transition and implementation of new business and offerings into products and services
• Coordinate with support teams across all related divisions and functions to ensure that all the functional interests have been captured for all products.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
• High incidence of Fraud associated with business growth.
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated processes
• Diverse cultural environment
• Contract Employees management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Information Technology / Systems, Business Administration or other related qualifications
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Financial Services Industry
• System management / Administration
• Information system management,
• Microsoft word and Excel
• MS Project, MS Office Suite, Internet Applications, other software Applications
• Business risk management Strong analytical background.
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Social Orientation
• Self-Control and Stress Tolerance
• Creative, takes initiative & Result Oriented
• Attention to details
• Ability to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
• Good natured and Cooperative attitude
• Customer Oriented
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Judgment and Decision Making
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
08 March, 2019