Controller, Segment Support
MTN Level 2
Manager, EB Solutions Design & Support
• Provide support in designing an End to End telecommunication solutions and services through collaboration with Network Group, Capital Projects, Sales and Marketing teams, external Vendors, Customers and other Departments.
• Support in designing a cost effective telecommunication solutions for enterprise customers, wholesale Providers, Internet Service providers (ISPs), Other Network Operators, Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), Educational institutions campuses, residential and business areas on request.
• Develop technical documentation and high-level designs of customer as well as Bill of Materials (BOM) & Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
• Collaborating with other stakeholders such as Networks Group, Capital Projects and Managed service operators to verify the availability, suitability and allocation of network resources for customer service designs and provisioning.
• Liaise with Service Delivery team for successful implementation of new products and projects according to agreed designs.
• Collaborate with Products and Partnerships teams in performing evaluations, testing and validations for new products and solution according to submitted customer technical documentation, whilst ensuring internal processes and policies are complied with.
• Provide technical support, consultancy and fast-track solution proposals for bid processes and any other request types managed by the Key account managers, whilst ensuring internal processes and policies are complied with.
• Provide relevant support to the Manager, EB Solutions Design & Support
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of BSc Electrical/Electronic or Telecom or Computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience within Telecom/ICT industry
• CCDA/CCNA/CCNP certification or knowledge.
• Project Management (PMI, PRINCE2) Certification.
• Strong knowledge in Management of Customer Support Functions
• Strong knowledge of Telecom /ICT trends
• Project Management
• Telephony solutions & services (Hosted PBX-SIP/VOIP,IVR,ISDN,CUGs)
• Data connectivity products (VPN,WAN ,Leased Lines)
• Corporate, Campus and Commercial Wi-Fi Solutions
• Corporate, Campus and Commercial FTTx Solutions
• Internet solutions,
• IOT and APN solutions
• Global Network Connectivity (MPLS ,IPLC)
• Colocation (Datacenter)
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiating Skills
How To Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
07 May, 2019