• Responsible for coordinating and steering the activities of the SME Virtual platform to drive traffic to the platform. Ensuring that the platform is customer friendly and appealing to prospects.
• This will be done on the bedrock of ensuring consistent and superior customer experience whiles progressively growing the ARPU of each account in their portfolio. Job Context
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Innovation driven industry
• High Regulatory environment
• Global technology trends and advancements
• Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
• Diverse Cultural environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment Job Role
• Prospect for new SME clients virtually
• Identify potential clients and drive their traffic to the SME virtual platform
• Acquisition of new SME clients virtually.
• Implement virtual sales strategies to acquire SME clients.
• SME customer relationship management
• Timely response to customer complaints.
• Cross sell MTN products & services virtually.
• Periodic update of with relevant information on existing and new products and services on the SME virtual site.
• Collate and analyse all information on customer enquiries and or queries.
• Achieve SME virtual sales targets. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial function Knowledge
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
• Customer Relations Management
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures Competencies Skills/Physical competencies:
• Manages self, good conflict management, self-accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Self-Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans,
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills commitment to the organization
• Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACK06
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 July, 2022