• Coordinate Service delivery for enterprise customers within the assigned segment in close collaboration with Key Account Manager and all relevant stakeholders including Network Group, Capital Projects. Job Context
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base Job Role
• Engage Customers throughout the project delivery process and manage the correspondence between the implementation team and the customer contacts.
• Provide operational support to the commercial team within the assigned segments.
• Develop and maintain systems for records and databases as required.
• Undertake any other relevant duties and projects which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time by the Enterprise Service Delivery Manager.
• Maintain close professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including the KAMs, whilst ensuring internal processes and policies are complied with.
• Identify and improve delivery processed that are outdated and does not align with our current customer needs.
• Coordinate with relevant departments including CPG/NWG/CR for the delivery of all ICT and Mobile services for Enterprise customers. Qualification Required & Experience Education
• Minimum of a First Degree in a related field.
• Project Management Certificate is an added advantage Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of years’ service delivery experience preferably within Telecom/ISP industry
• Enterprise solutions delivery
• Project management experience Training
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications or Knowledge
• CCNA/CCNP certification or knowledge.
• Project Management (PMI, PRINCE2, Agile) Certification.
• Customer Management Competencies Technical Competence/Knowledge
• Strong knowledge in Management of Customer Support Functions
• Project Management knowledge
• Telephony solutions & services (Hosted PBX-SIP/VOIP, IVR, ISDN, CUGs)
• Data connectivity products (VPN, WAN, Leased Lines, MPLS, IPLC, Datacenter)
• Voice & APN Solutions
• Strong Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving Skills Skills/Physical competencies:
• Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities. Behavioral Competencies:
• People management skills
• Analytical skills
• Team player Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number MTN-EBD-ADTRACKEBD10
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 March, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.