A reputable company wishes to announce a vacant position for Coordinator, Programmes Department.
POSITION OBJECTIVE AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Co-ordinator, Programmes has the responsibility to enhance company's visibility and image by effectively managing all Company Events as well as designing and publishing promotional materials to support the Company's Marketing Strategies and overall Business Goals.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and organise quality Corporate Events and Conferences that bring company's innovation to fruition while upholding the Company's values at all times
• Enhance company's visibility and ensure a favorable Company image by assuring that event presence, related graphics and promotional activities support the overall Company Mission and Marketing Strategy.
• manage and control Event/ Conference Budget to ensure that events are delivered in a cost-effective manner.
• Design and publish monthly magazines as a vehicle to improve the Company's promotional
• Manage video productions as well as social media and all outdoor platforms.
• Design both electronic and print marketing and promotional materials
• Coordinate all corporate events/ forums such as road shows and conferences
• Work closely with the Business Development, Sales team and sales representatives to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
• Convert calls to new business leads.
• Use event databases to gain potential leads and to be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business
• Identlfy stiong potential prospects using initiative and creativity to generate outbound lead ooportunities
Qualification Required & Experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in either marketing or communications
• 6+ years experience in event management public relations and marketing
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a Telecommunications or FMCG and Multilevel Marketing (MLM industry) is an added advantage
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Must have deep understanding of the continuum of marketing and corporate communications
• Strong analytical ability
• Abiity to lead others by influence and develop strong relationships across the organisation (Sales Functional Partners) to achieve departmental objectives
• Creative thinker and fast learner. ability to communicate ideas effectively
• Ability to effectively translate company objectives into creative event platforms.
• Ability to effectively communicate company messages across ad markets
• Excellent knowledge of event management environment
• Ability to deal with confidential tasks wilt total discretion
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send CV to:
Please indicate the position as subject of email
08 April, 2020