On behalf of our client, we are looking for an exceptional performer as a Corporate Administration Manager who will be based in Accra.
• Manage the range of activities, mostly concerned with the company as well as related companies expatriate and national employees to maximise their contribution to their respective employers, Community Relations necessary for the promotion of activities of the company and its related companies, and cost-effective office management
• Ensure that all matters relating particularly to the lgal status of expatriate empoyees are correctly maintained at all times
• These duties may include the matters of Travel, Immigration and the like, Ensure that within the Accra Office, Services are provided to the General Manager, the Finance and Administration Manager and or any other designed persons as may be requested/required
• Ensure that all matters relating and incidental to the Accra operations, such as rentals are provided for in the timeliest and cost effective manner
• Ensure liaison with the total Human Resources function within Ghana to ensure that employees within the Accra office have a conduit to express any matter relating to employment by the company
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary education qualification or its equivalent
KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE (Mandatory)
• At least 8 years of experience working in an administration environment as an Administrator;
• Very fluent in the English language;
• Experienced and advanced in Microsoft Office;
• Demonstrate an understanding of statutoryrequirements;
• Knowledge of basic understanding of open pit mining and equipment used; Must have a working knowledge of the relevant sections of the Mines, Health and Safety Regulations relating to labour.
• At least 10 years working experience in the mining industry;
• Knowledge of Labour Laws & Collective Bargaining; Workmen's
• Compensation and Industrial Relations practices;
Licences/Skills (Must Have)
• Current Driving Licence (B);
• Effective communication, leadership, organizational, negotiations and conflict management skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested, qualified applicants should submit a cover letter of no more than one page, a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order, and a list of 3 referees (including contact name, email address and telephone number) not later than May 22, 2019 to:
BOX AX 447
Applicants must put in the subject line of the email 'APPLICATION for Corporate Administration Manager Position'
Applicants that do not comply with these instructions or whose application is incomplete will not be considered for the position. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
22 May, 2019