• Perform all secretarial duties.
• Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the department.
• Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team.
• Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
• Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
• Arrange, schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
• Handle media and interviews effectively.
• Organize and update databases effectively.
• Assess and evaluate inter-departmental functions and activities.
• Troubleshoot problems arising internally.
• Integrate best practices and standards in administrative functions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree HND holders can apply.
• 4 years work experience is needed.
• Applicants must be good typists.
1300 – 1500
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
18 September, 2019